Wednesday, October 19, 2011

iPads in Class

This past Monday in class we got to work with iPads. It truly amazes me the technology that comes out these days. The iPads are so incredible. There are so many apps that students can use to enhance their education. I played with a math app and a science app. When I got home I read, https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=dfvwdtqp_691dvqrj8gq&pli=1 and found so many other apps that are offered. A person can download a book and even have it read to them! INSANE. Not to mention you can watch television. I can really see all the ways this type of technology can be used in the classroom. It is an easy and convenient way to literally bring the world to the student operating it. I really hope that in the future I will have the opportunity to use these devices in my own classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment