Wednesday, October 26, 2011

How to Use New-Media Tools in Your Classroom Video

In these brief video clips, educators and others from around the country give lessons about specific technology and social-media tools teachers can use with their students. As Susie Boss explained all the positives of having a twitter, I decided to get one! Although, I am not a teacher yet, I have been able to use it as a student to communicate with group members and other students in my class. I can definitely see how it would be beneficial for a teacher to get instant feedback from her students. Also the use of a wiki, like in my EDU315 class allows instant feedback for a teacher on assignments and allows an easily accessed hard copy of what projects may be due. The new-media today, especially social-media, are incredibly useful as students and teachers. It allows for a more ways of communication, which can never be seen as a problem in education.

No comments:

Post a Comment