Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

I love being home! I really have missed it, especially these past few weeks where all the work seems to be getting harder and harder. I still can not believe its Thanksgiving though! WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE? I suppose into all the work for block I. This semester is coming to an end quickly and I am pretty sad about it. Some of my friends are graduating and wont be returning next semester, which makes this semester ending that much sadder. But enough with the sad, I am thankful that I have friends that make it so hard saying goodbye and an incredible family whom I love very much. I suppose all I can do is cherish the time left in this semester. I don't think it has hit me yet that next semester is my last at Cortland. Hey college, where'd you go? =[

No comments:

Post a Comment